MORTGAGE Blog & ARTICLES
No Income: We Can Still Get You Approved With the Best Rates!
Get Your Best Rate Mortgage with No Income Verification!
Are you one of those who are self-employed or commissioned sales and who cannot get a straight answer from your bank for your mortgage application?
All you have to do is provide the following:
- Document your income: 2 years of financial records, tax returns and other paperwork are required. The lender will require last 2 years T1 Generals and Notice of Assessment (NOA)
- MLS, Purchase and Sales Agreement
- Proof of Down payment by way of 90 days bank statement or investment statements
Scenarios that work just perfect:
- Your mortgage amount to borrow is small relatively to small to your property value. Low LTV.
- Taxable income very little, relative to what you get.
At Resourceful Capital Financial Corporation, we have access to a number of lenders who do not ask a lot of questions on income because of the volume that we provide them and still provide the best competitive mortgage products. Call 1-888-882-0786 to discuss.
- Bank of Canada
- Commercial Mortgages
- Company Updates
- Financial Planning
- First Time Home Buyers
- Home Ownership
- Housing Market
- Market Watch
- Mortgage Education
- Mortgage Products
- Mortgage Rates
- New Mortgage Broker Updates
- Notable News
- Personal Finance
- Property Investments
- Real Estate
- Refinance & Renewal Mortgages