MORTGAGE Blog & ARTICLES
Great Idea Comes with Great Investments
There are countless of Canadians who are obtaining investment properties. They have several reasons why they decided to give in with that kind of investment. Some of those are identified below. Take a lot at it who knows you may be convinced to acquire your own properties.
- This is a better alternative for every student resident.
- There are many people who send their children to school far away from their home. To house them with such kind of property investment specifically with that reason is a great option.
- Early Access for the First Home
- For a first time home buyer, triplex or duplex is a terrified way of getting with home-ownership. Rental income come from extra units may offset cost of mortgage.
- Pension Plan for your Future
- For a long term, several holdings of real estate and investment are surely of great source.
- Return of Investment
- Residential real estate can be considered to be a solid estate investment. This typically appreciates faster as compare of inflation.
Things to Know About Investing Properties
- If you able to acquire 4 properties above, you have the need of spreading the mortgages among many lenders. This will avoid you of reaching the maximum amount of mortgages for each investor whom the lender will approve.
- A requirement of a down payment of less than 20 % for insured lender.
- Minimum of 20% down payment will gain high interest rate to the uninsured leader.
Upon reading this you may decide acquiring your own property. Before doing that, be sure to consult with reliable Mortgage Broker so that you can be guided properly. And your investment will not be in waste.
- Bank of Canada
- Commercial Mortgages
- Company Updates
- Financial Planning
- First Time Home Buyers
- Home Ownership
- Housing Market
- Market Watch
- Mortgage Education
- Mortgage Products
- Mortgage Rates
- New Mortgage Broker Updates
- Notable News
- Personal Finance
- Property Investments
- Real Estate
- Refinance & Renewal Mortgages